Friday, September 14, 2012

Super Soul Sunday on Oprah...

The other day, a friend posted a link on my Facebook page. I checked it out, and discovered that it was one of a series of shows that Oprah is doing.

The breathing spaces, the speakers, the conversations...listening to them (usually while playing Spider Solitaire), have left me feeling fuller. The other day, a friend of mine asked me, "If this particle in you was a part of you that you've cut out from yourself, what would it be? I think it's your spirituality."

You know what... the day before I started to watch/listen to these. And they left me feeling a sense of peace, a sense of something I don't have a word for yet, that I have been missing. Did I cut myself off from my spirituality? Yes, I did a few years ago. And since then, I've felt a bit of a void and an emptiness. 

http://www.oprah.com/own-super-soul-sunday/super-soul-sunday.html

Besides, with all of the political controversy (and, sadly all the hatred) at the moment I needed my spirit, my soul, a part of me to be nurtured with love, compassion, and peace. Thank you my friend, for this gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment