I woke up this morning in a lot of pain, and I admit to using ibuprofen and arnica gel the last two days. I'm not sure if it's from the adjustment, cleaning out my closet on Saturday (I didn't do it on my own and I swear I took it easy!), or what. As my hubby likes to point out, there are always too many variables.
The last two days I've been worried. Am I taking 2 steps back? Is this part of the progress? I'll know when I talk to him this week.
I've also known two friends in the last month who have had back surgery on discs. And one who broke his vertebrae falling off a roof. It's kind of crazy when you think of it. And there are moments when I wonder, should I do surgery? No. I don't want to do surgery unless I have no other choice.
Today we got the insurance statements. *Sigh* They only cover 12 chiropractic visits, and 75 physical therapy visits. Which means, we're going to be owing a bit. At least they covered 2/3s of the MRI cost.
For a moment I had to stop and wonder if resigning from my job was a wise choice in regards for finances. Hubby is a bit stressed about what's to come. Fact is that I still wouldn't be back to work if I had stayed. I don't know what the future will bring. What I do know... is that I have this feeling that everything is going to be alright. I don't know why, nor how, and maybe I'm just living in some happy bubble (please don't bust it!).
My main priority is getting well... which means staying present. And that's what I'm trying to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment