After a tough week, we come to today. Early this morning I woke up having a mini-panic attack because I was in a lot of pain. My sweet husband consoled me, and helped me to fall back to sleep.
When I woke up, I was angry. I have come so freakin' far, and I refuse to go back. There was a spark and spunk to me. I wanted to fight for this. I refused to go back.
I managed to forgo ibuprofen today until I saw the chiropractor. He took a few more xrays to see where I stand. The good news is - my hips are okay! Actually, better than the first xray he took.
The bad news is that the nerve is agitated again. Which means it's the disc. While in traction today, he declared to me, "You do realize that now this is personal. I will help you beat this." Which is what I wanted to hear.
I've upped the anti and I'm calling in reinforcements. Monday, I'm going to try a little something to see if it works. Until then, I'm resting and I will put forth my all to get through this.
No comments:
Post a Comment