Well, finished up the last of the anti-inflammatory meds yesterday. I've two doctor appointments this week, one with the pain clinic, and the other with the neurosurgeon. So far, there is pain, but it is nothing like it was. There is a soreness in the right bum, but I can live with it.
Will no more when the meds are out of the system...
Here's hoping (praying, wishing, desiring) that it worked. Hoping to talk to the docs about going to physical therapy.
On a side note... now that I can move around... finding it harder to be on the computer, to want to be on the computer. Email and FB are slipping... I'm giving myself permission to let it go and not worry about catching up
And now... off to read a book. Oh, and did I mention I've joined Deepak Chopra's 21 day meditation? Why yes, yes I have. (Great practice while I'm waiting, eh?)
No comments:
Post a Comment