It's a great video. It's especially great if you are dealing with pain, or situations that have left you feeling hopeless, frustrated, wanting to just give up. I know, because I've been dealing with all of these situations over the last few weeks.
Jane has given me a lot of food for thought. What would I call my personal game? Who would my secret identity be? Who would my allies be? What am I battling? What are my power ups? (Anything I can do to help me feel a little bit good.) I am inspired to think about what this means to me. Alas, I do not have an iphone, so I'm not sure how I can get her SuperBetter application, so I might just create something more personalized for me.
In this video, she mentions how traumatic situations can help us to grow. And I have to admit, that despite the pain, the moodiness, I am indeed growing from this on some level.
No comments:
Post a Comment